Details about Sommarat Chantarat
Access statistics for papers by Sommarat Chantarat.
Last updated 2018-07-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Farmers and Pixels: Toward Sustainable Agricultural Finance with Space Technology
PIER Discussion Papers, Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research View citations (1)
- Fiscal Stimulus and Household Debt: Evidence from Thailandâ€™s First-Car Buyer Tax Rebate
PIER Discussion Papers, Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research View citations (2)
- Thailandâ€™s Household Debt through the Lens of Credit Bureau Data: Debt and Delinquency
PIER Discussion Papers, Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research View citations (5)
- Index-Based Risk Financing and Development of Natural Disaster Insurance Programs in Developing Asian Countries
Working Papers, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA)
- Social Network Capital, Economic Mobility and Poverty Traps
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (4)
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2007) View citations (9)
See also Journal Article in The Journal of Economic Inequality (2012)
- Weather-Linked Bonds
2006 Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition, October 2-3, 2006, Washington, DC, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition View citations (2)
- Welfare Impacts of Index Insurance in the Presence of a Poverty Trap
World Development, 2017, 94, (C), 119-138 View citations (11)
- Designing Index-Based Livestock Insurance for Managing Asset Risk in Northern Kenya
Journal of Risk & Insurance, 2013, 80, (1), 205-237 View citations (78)
- Social network capital, economic mobility and poverty traps
The Journal of Economic Inequality, 2012, 10, (3), 299-342 View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- Dynamic Field Experiments in Development Economics: Risk Valuation in Morocco, Kenya, and Peru
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, 2010, 39, (2), 17 View citations (20)
Also in Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, 2010, 39, (2), 176-192 (2010) View citations (8)
- Explaining index-based livestock insurance to pastoralists
Agricultural Finance Review, 2010, 70, (3), 333-352 View citations (9)
- Improving humanitarian response to slow-onset disasters using famine-indexed weather derivatives
Agricultural Finance Review, 2008, 68, (1), 169-195 View citations (15)
- Using Weather Index Insurance to Improve Drought Response for Famine Prevention
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2007, 89, (5), 1262-1268 View citations (35)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.