Details about Lynne Chester
Access statistics for papers by Lynne Chester.
Last updated 2020-11-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Edited books Chapters Editor
- The 2019–2020 Australian bushfires: a potent mix of climate change, problematisation, indigenous disregard, a fractured federation, volunteerism, social media, and more
Review of Evolutionary Political Economy, 2020, 1, (2), 245-264
- Energy problem representation: The historical and contemporary framing of Australian electricity policy
Energy Policy, 2019, 128, (C), 102-113 View citations (3)
- Judging Heterodox Economics: A Response to Hodgson's Criticisms
Economic Thought, 2019, 8, (1), 1 - 21
- Reflections of an Australian Regulationist
Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, 2016, 19
- The privatisation of Australian electricity: Claims, myths and facts
The Economic and Labour Relations Review, 2015, 26, (2), 218-240 View citations (5)
- Energy Impoverishment: Addressing Capitalism's New Driver of Inequality
Journal of Economic Issues, 2014, 48, (2), 395-404 View citations (4)
- Dissecting the Conjunction of Capitalism's Environmental, Energy, and Economic Crises: The Example of One Liberal, Market-Based Economy
Journal of Economic Issues, 2013, 47, (2), 485-494
- The Failure of Market Fundamentalism
Review of Radical Political Economics, 2013, 45, (3), 315-322 View citations (2)
- The Organization, Operation, and Outcomes of Actually Existing Markets: A Suggested Approach for Empirical Analysis
American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 2013, 72, (2), 386-422 View citations (1)
- The economicâ€“environment relation: can post-Keynesians, RÃ©gulationists and Polanyians offer insights?
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, 2013, 10, (1), 106-121 View citations (3)
- Actually Existing Markets: The Case of Neoliberal Australia
Journal of Economic Issues, 2010, 44, (2), 313-324 View citations (4)
- Conceptualising energy security and making explicit its polysemic nature
Energy Policy, 2010, 38, (2), 887-895 View citations (96)
- Determining the economic-environment relation: a regulationist approach
International Journal of Green Economics, 2010, 4, (1), 17-42 View citations (5)
- THE CONUNDRUMS FACING AUSTRALIA's NATIONAL ELECTRICITY MARKET
Economic Papers, 2006, 25, (4), 362-377 View citations (17)
- Challenging the Orthodoxy
Springer Books, Springer
- Rethinking energy
Chapter 18 in A Modern Guide to Rethinking Economics, 2017, pp 337-357
- Review of Political Economy
Taylor & Francis Journals
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.