Details about Hei Sing Chan
Access statistics for papers by Hei Sing Chan.
Last updated 2017-01-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Impact of Trading on the Costs and Benefits of the Acid Rain Program
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (16)
- The Net Benefits of the Acid Rain Program: What Can We Learn from the Grand Policy Experiment?
Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future
- Effciency and Environmental Impacts of Electricity Restructuring on Coal-Fired Power Plants
Working Papers, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business View citations (2)
Also in CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo (2013) View citations (12)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Environmental Economics and Management (2017)
- Efficiency and environmental impacts of electricity restructuring on coal-fired power plants
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2017, 81, (C), 1-18 View citations (24)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Why Are Power Plants in India Less Efficient Than Power Plants in the United States?
American Economic Review, 2014, 104, (5), 586-90 View citations (15)
- Firm competitiveness and the European Union emissions trading scheme
Energy Policy, 2013, 63, (C), 1056-1064 View citations (31)