Details about Indraneel Chakraborty
Access statistics for papers by Indraneel Chakraborty.
Last updated 2020-05-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Marriage Stability, Taxation and Aggregate Labor Supply in the U.S. vs. Europe
Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies, Uppsala University, Department of Economics View citations (9)
Also in Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics (2012) View citations (12)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Monetary Economics (2015)
- Investment and Financing under Reverse Asset Substitution
Working Papers, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center View citations (1)
- Does Security Choice Matter in Venture Capital? The Case of Venture Debt
GSIA Working Papers, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business
- Monetary stimulus and bank lending
Journal of Financial Economics, 2020, 136, (1), 189-218 View citations (5)
- Housing Price Booms and Crowding-Out Effects in Bank Lending
Review of Financial Studies, 2018, 31, (7), 2806-2853 View citations (37)
- Income Inequality, Tax Policy, and Economic Growth
Economic Journal, 2017, 127, (601), 688-727 View citations (1)
Also in Economic Journal, 2017, (601), 688-727 (2017) View citations (7)
- The real effects of financial (dis)integration: A multi-country equilibrium analysis of Europe
Journal of Monetary Economics, 2017, 85, (C), 28-45 View citations (6)
- Marriage stability, taxation and aggregate labor supply in the U.S. vs. Europe
Journal of Monetary Economics, 2015, 72, (C), 1-20 View citations (14)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Does shareholder coordination matter? Evidence from private placements
Journal of Financial Economics, 2013, 108, (1), 213-230 View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.