Details about Hannah Chaplin
Access statistics for papers by Hannah Chaplin.
Last updated 2014-04-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Strengthening Policy Coherence for Development in Agricultural Policy: Policy Recommendations to Irish Aid
The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series, IIIS
- Trade Flows of Agricultural Products with Ireland and the EU: An Analysis for Six African Countries
The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series, IIIS View citations (1)
- Impediments to Employment and Enterprise Diversification: Evidence from Small-Scale Farms in Poland
2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (3)
Also in The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series, IIIS (2005) View citations (3)
- Reform of the EU Sugar Regime: Impacts on Sugar Production in Ireland
The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series, IIIS View citations (3)
- AGRICULTURAL ADJUSTMENT AND THE DIVERSIFICATION OF FARM HOUSEHOLDS IN CENTRAL EUROPE
2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa, International Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (34)
- Non-Agricultural Diversification of Farm Households and Corporate Farms in Central Europe
Workshop on the Farm Household-Firm Unit: Its Importance in Agriculture and Implications for Statistics, April 12-13,2002, Wye Campus, Imperial College, International Agricultural Policy Reform and Adjustment Project (IAPRAP) View citations (5)
- Impediments to the Diversification of Rural Economies in Central and Eastern Europe: Evidence from Small-scale Farms in Poland
Regional Studies, 2007, 41, (3), 361-376 View citations (10)
- Coping with the Fallout for Preference-receiving Countries from EU Sugar Reform
Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, 2006, 07, (1), 17 View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.