Details about Daniela Cialfi
Daniela Cialfi edits the NEP report on Macroeconomics.
Access statistics for papers by Daniela Cialfi.
Last updated 2023-04-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Action learning: from academic and entrepreneurial problems
Action Learning: Research and Practice, 2022, 19, (3), 312-313
- The network trap: Why women struggle to make it into the board room, by MerylBushell, KimHoque, and DeborahDean. Springer, Singapore, 2020, IX, 140 pp., ISBN: Hardcover ISBN 978‐981‐15‐0877‐6/Softcover ISBN 978‐981‐15‐0880‐6/eBook ISBN 978‐981‐15‐0878‐3, Price eBook: EUR 67.40, h/b
British Journal of Industrial Relations, 2022, 60, (3), 683-684
- KNOWLEDGE COMPLEXITY REACTION-DIFFUSION EQUATIONS WITH APPLICATION TO EASTERN EUROPE
Annals of Faculty of Economics, 2020, 1, (1), 23-31
- THE EUROPEAN COMPLEX KNOWLEDGE
Annals of Faculty of Economics, 2019, 1, (1), 24-31
- THE EUROPEAN TRANSLOCAL EMPOWERMENT: AN ECONOMETRIC APPROACH
Annals of Faculty of Economics, 2019, 1, (2), 27-34
- SOCIAL CAPITAL FORMATION: DO ICT MATTER FOR EUROPE?
Annals of Faculty of Economics, 2018, 1, (1), 47-53
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.