Details about Radu Ciobanu
|Workplace:||Departamentul Finante (Department of Finance), Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci şi Burse de Valori (Faculty of Finance, Insurance, Banking and Asset Markets), Academia de Studii Economice din Bucureşti (Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies), (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Radu Ciobanu.
Last updated 2016-04-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A regional approach of financial performance- evidence from Romania
Proceedings of International Academic Conferences, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences View citations (1)
- Changes in Conservatism after the Adoption of the IFRS: Evidence from Romania
Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, 2015, XV, (1), 670-675
- How the legislation influenced the M&A transactions in Romania
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2015, XXII, (1(602), Spring), 321-328 View citations (1)
- THE ROLE OF EUROPEAN REGIONS IN THE AREA OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT. A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS BETWEEN ROMANIA, POLAND AND BULGARIA
EURINT, 2015, 2, 80-91 View citations (1)
- The Social, Cultural and Political Factors that Influence the Level of Mergers and Acquisitions
International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, 2015, 5, (3), 33-41 View citations (1)
- The Value of Discretionary Accruals Computed Using both National and International Standards
Journal of Accounting and Management Information Systems, 2015, 14, (1), 153-169 View citations (2)
- Does the Toehold Influence the Success of an M&A Transaction?
International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, 2014, 4, (1), 235-239 View citations (1)
- Factors that influence the performance of listed companies considering the IFRS approach: Evidence from Romania
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2014, XXI, (Special), 32-39
- Agency Problems and Synergistic Effects in Romania: The Determinants of the Control Premium
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), 2013, 63, (2), 197-219 View citations (7)
- Innovation: a path to competitiveness and economic growth. The case of CEE countries
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2013, XX, (5(582)), 15-26 View citations (6)
- THE DOMESTIC AND FOREIGN INVESTORS TAKEOVER BID DECISION: CASE OF ROMANIA
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2013, XX, (Special I), 131-137
- Financial Investment Management: Testing the Market Model on the Romanian Capital Market during the Post Financial Crisis
Economia. Seria Management, 2011, 14, (1), 243-247
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.