Details about Jim Cobbe
Access statistics for papers by Jim Cobbe.
Last updated 2016-01-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Managing Development and Public Policy: A Personal View
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Education, Education Financing, and the Economy in Viet Nam
Working Papers, Department of Economics, Florida State University View citations (1)
- Lesotho: Will the Enclave Empty?
Development and Comp Systems, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Homeland Multipliers and the Decentralisation Policy: Comment
South African Journal of Economics, 1991, 59, (4), 287-291 View citations (2)
- South Africa's City of Diamonds: Mine Workers and Monopoly Capitalism in Kimberley, 1867â€“1895. By William H. Worger. New Haven: Yale University Press, 1987, Pp. xvi, 330. $30.00
The Journal of Economic History, 1988, 48, (2), 482-484
- Middle East - Oil Diplomacy in the Twentieth Century. By Fiona Venn. New York: St. Martin's Press, 1986, Pp. xii, 228. $29.95
The Journal of Economic History, 1987, 47, (3), 816-817
- Regime change in Third World extractive industries: a critique
International Organization, 1981, 35, (4), 725-744
- Transformations on the Highveld: The Tswana and Southern Sotho. By William F. Lye and Colin Murray. Totowa, New Jersey: Barnes and Noble, 180. Pp. 160. $19.50
The Journal of Economic History, 1981, 41, (3), 690-691
- Integration among unequals: The Southern African Customs Union and Development
World Development, 1980, 8, (4), 329-336 View citations (3)
- Growth and Change in Lesotho (Review Article)
South African Journal of Economics, 1978, 46, (2), 95-105
- The South African Trade Control System and Neighbouring States
South African Journal of Economics, 1974, 42, (4), 276-280 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.