Details about Thomas E. Cone
Access statistics for papers by Thomas E. Cone.
Last updated 2019-12-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- An asset market with backwards price comparative statics
Economics Bulletin, 2019, 39, (4), 2441-2447
- LEARNING, HEDGING, AND THE NATURAL RATE HYPOTHESIS
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2019, 23, (5), 2009-2034
- Optimal information acquisition and monetary policy
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2008, 30, (4), 1370-1389
- Information technology and the welfare cost of anticipated inflation
Computational Economics, 2007, 30, (1), 1-18
- Learning with limited bandwidth and attention to others' learning
Economics Letters, 2006, 93, (1), 132-136
- Anticipated inflation and rates of return in a search-theoretic monetary model
Journal of Monetary Economics, 2005, 52, (3), 567-574 View citations (2)
- Learnability and transparency with time inconsistent monetary policy
Economics Letters, 2005, 87, (2), 187-191 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.