Details about Gregory Colman
Access statistics for papers by Gregory Colman.
Last updated 2017-12-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- It's About Time: Effects of the Affordable Care Act Dependent Coverage Mandate on Time Use
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (6)
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2015) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Contemporary Economic Policy (2018)
- Unemployment and Health Behaviors Over the Business Cycle: a Longitudinal View
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (7)
- Physical Activity and Health
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (12)
- Exercise, Physical Activity, and Exertion over the Business Cycle
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (10)
See also Journal Article in Social Science & Medicine (2013)
- Isolating the Effect of Major Depression on Obesity: Role of Selection Bias
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
- Vertical Equity Consequences of Very High Cigarette Tax Increases: If the Poor are the Ones Smoking, How Could Cigarette Tax Increases be Progressive?
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Policy Analysis and Management (2008)
- IT'S ABOUT TIME: EFFECTS OF THE AFFORDABLE CARE ACT DEPENDENT COVERAGE MANDATE ON TIME USE
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2018, 36, (1), 44-58 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- The Reality of the Real Rate
Business and Economic Research, 2015, 5, (2), 270-287 View citations (1)
- Exercise, physical activity, and exertion over the business cycle
Social Science & Medicine, 2013, 93, (C), 11-20 View citations (36)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Vertical equity consequences of very high cigarette tax increases: If the poor are the ones smoking, how could cigarette tax increases be progressive?
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 2008, 27, (2), 376-400 View citations (19)
See also Working Paper (2004)
- The effect of cigarette excise taxes on smoking before, during and after pregnancy
Journal of Health Economics, 2003, 22, (6), 1053-1072 View citations (46)
- Cigarette taxes and maternal smoking
International Advances in Economic Research, 2002, 8, (3), 262-262
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.