Details about Renaud Coulomb
Access statistics for papers by Renaud Coulomb.
Last updated 2017-11-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Political Connections and Insider Trading
AMSE Working Papers, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France View citations (3)
Also in Working Papers, HAL (2016) View citations (1)
- Rare Events and Risk Perception: Evidence from Fukushima Accident
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne View citations (3)
Also in GRI Working Papers, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment (2016) View citations (5)
- Critical Minerals Today and in 2030: An Analysis for OECD Countries
OECD Environment Working Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (6)
- The Grey Paradox: How Oil Owners Can Benefit From Carbon Regulation
PSE Working Papers, HAL View citations (12)
- The Impact of Political Majorities on Firm Value: Do Electoral Promises or Friendship Connections Matter?
AMSE Working Papers, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France View citations (13)
Also in Post-Print, HAL (2014) View citations (13)
Post-Print, HAL (2014) View citations (13)
PSE Working Papers, HAL (2012) View citations (9)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Public Economics (2014)
- Carbon price and optimal extraction of a polluting fossil fuel with restricted carbon capture
Working papers, Banque de France View citations (3)
Also in PSE Working Papers, HAL (2010) View citations (18)
- The impact of political majorities on firm value: Do electoral promises or friendship connections matter?
Journal of Public Economics, 2014, 115, (C), 158-170 View citations (13)
See also Working Paper (2014)