Details about Averil Cook
Access statistics for papers by Averil Cook.
Last updated 2011-04-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Improving the Success Rate in Statistics
Discussion Papers Series, University of Queensland, School of Economics View citations (1)
- The recreational value of Lake McKenzie: An application of the travel cost method
2007 Conference (51st), February 13-16, 2007, Queenstown, New Zealand, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society View citations (30)
- Web surveys, sample bias and the travel cost method
2007 Conference (51st), February 13-16, 2007, Queenstown, New Zealand, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society View citations (2)
- Correcting for multiple destination trips in recreational use values using a mean-value approach; An application to Bellenden Ker National Park, Australia
Mansholt Working Papers, Wageningen University, Mansholt Graduate School of Social Sciences View citations (1)
- Recreation Value of a New Long-Distance Walking Track
Tourism Economics, 2008, 14, (2), 377-391 View citations (2)
- Economic Evaluation of Proposed Long-Distance Walking Tracks in the Wet Tropics of Queensland
Economic Analysis and Policy, 2002, 32, (2), 113-129 View citations (1)
- "Estimation Community Values of Lakes: A Study of Lake Mokoan in Victoria, Australia": A Comment
Economic Analysis and Policy, 2000, 30, (1), 99-102 View citations (4)
- Biodiversity and the Tourism Value of Changbai Mountain Biosphere Reserve, China: A Travel Cost Approach
Tourism Economics, 2000, 6, (4), 335-357 View citations (2)
- A New Approach to Identifying Structural Development in Economic Systems: The Case of the Queensland Economy
Australian Economic Papers, 1999, 38, (1), 64-78 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.