Details about Robynn Joyce Afi Cox
Access statistics for papers by Robynn Joyce Afi Cox.
Last updated 2017-01-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Impact of Incarceration on Food Insecurity among Households with Children
Working Papers, Princeton University, School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing.
- Identifying the Link Between Food Security and Incarceration
Southern Economic Journal, 2016, 82, (4), 1062-1077 View citations (4)
- The Effect of Private Sector Work Opportunities in Prison on Labor Market Outcomes of the Formerly Incarcerated
Journal of Labor Research, 2016, 37, (4), 412-440 View citations (1)
- Erratum to: The Impact of Mass Incarceration on the Lives of African American Women
The Review of Black Political Economy, 2012, 39, (2), 213-215 View citations (1)
- The Impact of Mass Incarceration on the Lives of African American Women
The Review of Black Political Economy, 2012, 39, (2), 203-212 View citations (1)
- Crime, Incarceration, and Employment in Light of the Great Recession
The Review of Black Political Economy, 2010, 37, (3), 283-294 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.