Details about Nathalie Colombier
Access statistics for papers by Nathalie Colombier.
Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Global Security Policies Against Terrorism and the Free Riding Problem: An Experimental Approach
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb), CEPREMAP
Also in CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO (2009)
- Never the Same After the First Time: The Satisfaction of the Second-Generation Self-Employed
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (4)
Also in PSE Working Papers, HAL (2008) View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in International Journal of Manpower (2008)
- Group and individual risk preferences: A lottery-choice experiment with self-employed and salaried workers
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2009, 70, (3), 470-484 View citations (85)
- Intergenerational correlation in self employment: some further evidence from French ECHP data
Small Business Economics, 2008, 30, (4), 423-437 View citations (37)
- Never the same after the first time: the satisfaction of the second-generation self-employed
International Journal of Manpower, 2008, 29, (7), 591-609 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- Risk aversion: an experiment with self-employed workers and salaried workers
Applied Economics Letters, 2008, 15, (10), 791-795 View citations (4)
- L'importance de l'environnement familial comme déterminant du travail indépendant
Économie et Statistique, 2007, 405, (1), 99-118 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.