Details about Francesco Contò
Access statistics for papers by Francesco Contò.
Last updated 2013-07-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A development model for the internationalization of SME agro-food of Puglia: the ISCI project
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- The Metadistrict as the Territorial Strategy for Revitalizing the Rural Economy
2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2012) View citations (2)
- Organization and structure of the chain in the Integrated Projects of Food Chain in Basilicata region: the effects on the new rural dynamics
116th Seminar, October 27-30, 2010, Parma, Italy, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Rural development in the area of Pollino: integrated design of an “atypical” chain
118th Seminar, August 25-27, 2010, Ljubljana, Slovenia, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- “THE METAPONTUM AGRO-FOOD DISTRICT OF QUALITY”: A CASE STUDY OF KNOWLEDGE, INNOVATION AND IMPROVEMENT OF HUMAN CAPITAL IN TERRITORIAL RURAL DEVELOPMENT
113th Seminar, December 9-11, 2009, Belgrade, Serbia, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Location decision of polluting firms and environmental policy
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association
- Fiscalità e agricoltura: nuovi strumenti per la competitività dei sistemi agroalimentari. Un modello di intervento in Basilicata
ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, 2012, 14, (1), 273-294
- ORGANIZATION AND STRUCTURE OF THE CHAIN IN INTEGRATED PROJECTS FOR THE FOOD CHAIN IN THE REGION of BASILICATA: THE EFFECTS ON THE NEW RURAL DYNAMICS
Politica Agricola Internazionale - International Agricultural Policy, 2012, (3), 13 View citations (1)
- Quality of Life And Human Isolation: The Case of Rural Area of Puglia
Romanian Journal of Regional Science, 2012, 6, (2), 31-52 View citations (1)
- THE ROLE OF EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND HUMAN RESOURCES FOR THE AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT IN THE PERSPECTIVE OF NEW CAP: AN HYPOTHESIS OF CHANGE IN BASILICATA
APSTRACT: Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce, 2012, 06, (1-2), 8 View citations (2)
- The Metadistrict as the Territorial Strategy: From Set Theory and a Matrix Organization Model Hypothesis
International Journal on Food System Dynamics, 2012, 03, (1), 13 View citations (3)
- The cross border cooperation programs: human capital and relational capital
Timisoara Journal of Economics, 2012, 5, (18), 299–312
- La filiera vitivinicola in Puglia: dalla teoria alla pratica
ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, 2011, 13, (1-2), 429-465
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.