Details about Shaen Corbet
Access statistics for papers by Shaen Corbet.
Last updated 2019-06-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Cryptocurrencies as a financial asset: A systematic analysis
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2019, 62, (C), 182-199 View citations (5)
- Quantitative easing announcements and high-frequency stock market volatility: Evidence from the United States
Research in International Business and Finance, 2019, 48, (C), 321-334
- Sustainability, accountability and democracy: Ireland’s Troika experience
Finance Research Letters, 2019, 28, (C), 53-60
- The impact of terrorism on European tourism
Annals of Tourism Research, 2019, 75, (C), 1-17
- Bitcoin Futures—What use are they?
Economics Letters, 2018, 172, (C), 23-27 View citations (6)
- Chemical industry disasters and the sectoral transmission of financial market contagion
Research in International Business and Finance, 2018, 46, (C), 490-501
- Datestamping the Bitcoin and Ethereum bubbles
Finance Research Letters, 2018, 26, (C), 81-88 View citations (30)
- Exploring the dynamic relationships between cryptocurrencies and other financial assets
Economics Letters, 2018, 165, (C), 28-34 View citations (52)
- Financial market spillovers during the quantitative easing programmes of the global financial crisis (2007–2009) and the European debt crisis
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2018, 56, (C), 128-148 View citations (3)
- Long-term stock market volatility and the influence of terrorist attacks in Europe
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2018, 68, (C), 118-131 View citations (1)
- Stock market reaction to irregular supermarket chain behaviour: An investigation in the retail sectors of Ireland and the United Kingdom
Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 2018, 43, (C), 20-29 View citations (1)
- Has the uniformity of banking regulation within the European Union restricted rather than encouraged sectoral development?
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2017, 53, (C), 48-65 View citations (1)
- Analyst recommendations and volatility in a rising, falling, and crisis equity market
Finance Research Letters, 2015, 15, (C), 187-194
- European Equity Market Contagion: An Empirical Application to Ireland’s Sovereign Debt Crisis
European Financial and Accounting Journal, 2015, 2015, (3), 15-34
- An index of financial market stress for the United Kingdom
Economics and Business Letters, 2014, 3, (2), 127-133 View citations (3)
- Have Exchange Traded Funds Influenced Commodity Market Volatility?
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2014, 4, (2), 323-335
- How Have Contracts for Difference Affected Irish Equity Market Volatility?
The Economic and Social Review, 2014, 45, (4), 559-577 View citations (1)
- Quantifying the Effects of the Inclusion and Segregation of Contracts for Difference in Australian Equity Markets
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2014, 4, (2), 411-426 View citations (1)
- The Contagion Effects of Sovereign Downgrades: Evidence from the European Financial Crisis
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2014, 4, (1), 83-92 View citations (2)
- The European Financial Market Stress Index
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2014, 4, (1), 217-230 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.