Details about Carmen Correa Ruiz
Access statistics for papers by Carmen Correa Ruiz.
Last updated 2016-09-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The role of environmental accounting in international change: an exploration of Spanish companies
DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa View citations (18)
- A Commentary on 'Integrated Reporting: A Review of Developments and their Implications for the Accounting Curriculum'
Accounting Education, 2013, 22, (4), 360-362 View citations (1)
- Rejoinder: Respecting the Past, Celebrating the Present, Shaping the Future
Social and Environmental Accountability Journal, 2013, 33, (3), 153-155
- Struggling Against Like-Minded Conformity in Order to Enliven SEAR: A Call for Passion
Social and Environmental Accountability Journal, 2013, 33, (3), 134-144 View citations (2)
- Unveiling Social and Environmental Accounting Research in Spain: A Narrative of the Mobilisation of the Spanish Academic Community
Social and Environmental Accountability Journal, 2011, 31, (1), 49-62
- Environmental management systems as an embedding mechanism: a research note
Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, 2007, 20, (3), 403-422 View citations (18)
- Accountability and accounting regulation: the case of the Spanish environmental disclosure standard
European Accounting Review, 2002, 11, (4), 723-740 View citations (37)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.