Details about Benjamin Collier
Access statistics for papers by Benjamin Collier.
Last updated 2020-10-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Risk Preferences in Small and Large Stakes: Evidence from Insurance Contract Decisions
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (5)
- Firms’ Management of Infrequent Shocks
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (7)
- Exclusive finance: How unmanaged systemic risk continues to limit financial services for the poor in a booming sector
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (5)
- Increasing the Resilience of Financial Intermediaries through Portfolio-Level Insurance against Natural Disasters
2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil, International Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (9)
See also Journal Article in Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards (2012)
- On the Efficient Management of Natural Disaster Risk Using Credit and Index Insurance
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Loan Portfolio Performance and El Niño, an Intervention Analysis
2010 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2010, Orlando, Florida, Southern Agricultural Economics Association View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Agricultural Finance Review (2011)
- New approaches for index insurance
2020 vision briefs, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (2)
- The Influence of Sellers on Contract Choice: Evidence from Flood Insurance
Journal of Risk & Insurance, 2020, 87, (2), 523-557 View citations (1)
- Financing Recovery After Disasters: Explaining Community Credit Market Responses to Severe Events
Journal of Risk & Insurance, 2019, 86, (2), 479-520 View citations (2)
- Increasing the resilience of financial intermediaries through portfolio-level insurance against natural disasters
Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, 2012, 64, (1), 55-72 View citations (8)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Loan portfolio performance and El Niño, an intervention analysis
Agricultural Finance Review, 2011, 71, (1), 98-119 View citations (15)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- Weather Index Insurance and Climate Change: Opportunities and Challenges in Lower Income Countries
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, 2009, 34, (3), 401-424 View citations (33)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.