Details about Matthew Ian Corder
Access statistics for papers by Matthew Ian Corder.
Last updated 2016-05-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Banking crises and recessions: what can leading indicators tell us?
Discussion Papers, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England View citations (7)
- Wages, productivity and the changing composition of the UK workforce
Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, 2016, 56, (1), 12-22 View citations (2)
- Trends in UK labour supply
Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, 2015, 55, (4), 344-356
- The Agents’ company visit scores
Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, 2013, 53, (1), 59-67 View citations (2)
- Uncertain Uncertainty
British Actuarial Journal, 2012, 17, (3), 542-561
- What might be driving the need to rebalance in the United Kingdom?
Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, 2012, 52, (1), 20-30
- International evidence on inflation expectations during Sustained Off-Target Inflation episodes
Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, 2011, 51, (2), 111-115 View citations (4)
- Residential property auction prices
Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, 2010, 50, (3), 199-204
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.