Details about Jason B. Cook
Access statistics for papers by Jason B. Cook.
Last updated 2019-09-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Government Privatization and Political Participation: The Case of Charter Schools
Working Paper, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh
- Race-Blind Admissions, School Segregation, and Student Outcomes: Evidence from Race- Blind Magnet School Lotteries
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2018)
- Is There Still Son Preference in the United States?
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (11)
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2017) View citations (10)
- The effect of charter competition on unionized district revenues and resource allocation
Journal of Public Economics, 2018, 158, (C), 48-62 View citations (5)
- Task-specific experience and task-specific talent: Decomposing the productivity of high school teachers
Journal of Public Economics, 2016, 140, (C), 51-72 View citations (4)
- Partially Adaptive Estimation of Interval Censored Regression Models
Computational Economics, 2013, 42, (1), 119-131 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.