Details about Brian Coffey
Access statistics for papers by Brian Coffey.
Last updated 2019-11-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Is Efficiency Analysis All There Is With Data Envelopment Analysis
Working Papers, Mississippi State University, Department of Agricultural Economics
- Geographic and Seasonal Differences in the Feeder Cattle Hedging Risk
2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida, Southern Agricultural Economics Association View citations (1)
- NONPARAMETRIC ESTIMATION OF MULTIPRODUCT AND PRODUCT-SPECIFIC ECONOMIES OF SCALE
2004 Annual Meeting, February 14-18, 2004, Tulsa, Oklahoma, Southern Agricultural Economics Association View citations (1)
- ESTIMATING THE EFFECTS OF FACTORS INFLUENCING GRID PRICING REVENUE
2002 Annual Meeting, July 28-31, 2002, Long Beach, California, Western Agricultural Economics Association
- SPATIAL ANALYSIS OF FEEDER CATTLE HEDGING RISK
2002 Annual Meeting, July 28-31, 2002, Long Beach, California, Western Agricultural Economics Association View citations (1)
- POTENTIAL EFFECTS OF SUBSIDIZED LIVESTOCK INSURANCE ON LIVESTOCK PRODUCTION
2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (1)
- OPTIMAL HEDGING RATIOS AND HEDGING RISK FOR GRAIN BY-PRODUCTS
2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (5)
- CONTEMPORANEOUS AND LAGGED CAUSAL RELATIONSHIPS AMONG NEGOTIATED LIVE CATTLE CASH MARKETS
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 2019, 51, (1), 182-198
- Commodity futures with thinly traded cash markets: The case of live cattle
Journal of Commodity Markets, 2019, 15, (C), -
- AN ECONOMIC MODEL OF STUDENT LEARNING
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 2018, 50, (4), 503-525
- Impacts of Changes in Market Fundamentals and Price Momentum on Hedging Live Cattle
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2018, 43, (1) View citations (1)
- Estimating product-specific and multiproduct economies of scale with data envelopment analysis
Agricultural Economics, 2017, 48, (4), 523-533
- The Case of Strategic Management and Marketing Consulting for ATO: Doing Business in Tajikistan
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, 2015, 18, (1), 8
- Disaggregated household meat demand with censored data
Applied Economics, 2011, 43, (18), 2343-2363 View citations (10)
- The Response to BSE in the United States
Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, 2005, 20, (2), 5 View citations (2)
- AN ANALYSIS OF THE EFFECTS OF FEED INGREDIENT PRICE RISK ON THE SELECTION OF MINIMUM COST BACKGROUNDING FEED RATIONS
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 2001, 33, (2), 13 View citations (3)
Also in Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 2001, 33, (2), 353-365 (2001) View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.