Details about Serafin Corral
Access statistics for papers by Serafin Corral.
Last updated 2017-09-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Social Sensitivity Analyses Applied to Environmental Assessment Processes
Ecological Economics, 2017, 141, (C), 1-10
- A Socio-Institutional Approach to Brighten Complexity under Agricultural Pest Invasion Conditions
Sustainability, 2016, 8, (7), 1-20
- Assessing Jatropha Crop Production Alternatives in Abandoned Agricultural Arid Soils Using MCA and GIS
Sustainability, 2016, 8, (6), 1-16
- Transforming Mature Tourism Resorts into Sustainable Tourism Destinations through Participatory Integrated Approaches: The Case of Puerto de la Cruz
Sustainability, 2016, 8, (7), 1-17 View citations (1)
- Integrated assessment of biofuel production in arid lands: Jatropha cultivation on the island of Fuerteventura
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2015, 52, (C), 41-53 View citations (3)
- 3 pillars and 1 beam: Quality of river basin governance processes
Ecological Economics, 2009, 68, (4), 940-954 View citations (4)
- Participative multi-criteria analysis for the evaluation of water governance alternatives. A case in the Costa del Sol (Málaga)
Ecological Economics, 2009, 68, (4), 990-1005 View citations (18)
- Participatory Methods for Water Resources Planning
Environment and Planning C, 2006, 24, (2), 215-234 View citations (6)
Also in Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, 2006, 24, (2), 215-234 (2006) View citations (10)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.