Details about Jennifer Cohen
Access statistics for papers by Jennifer Cohen.
Last updated 2023-08-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Contributing Factors to Personal Protective Equipment Shortages during the COVID-19 Pandemic
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (20)
Review of Radical Political Economics, 2023, 55, (1), 187-190
- Introduction to the Special Issue of Gender and Radical Political Economics: On the 50th Anniversary of the URPE Womenâ€™s Caucus
Review of Radical Political Economics, 2023, 55, (1), 5-7
- Precarity of Subsistence: Social Reproduction Among South African Nurses
Feminist Economics, 2023, 29, (1), 236-265
- A feminist perspective on COVID‐19 and the value of care work globally
Gender, Work and Organization, 2020, 27, (5), 695-699 View citations (23)
- The integration of occupational- and household-based chronic stress among South African women employed as public hospital nurses
PLOS ONE, 2020, 15, (5), 1-30 View citations (2)
- Whatâ€™s â€œRadicalâ€ about [Feminist] Radical Political Economy?
Review of Radical Political Economics, 2018, 50, (4), 716-726 View citations (1)
- Imperial Partitioning in the Neoliberal University
World Economic Review, 2017, 2017, (8), 60 - 77
- The Radical Roots of Feminism in Economics
A chapter in Including A Symposium on 50 Years of the Union for Radical Political Economics, 2019, vol. 37A, pp 85-100
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.