Details about Luca A. Crivelli
Access statistics for papers by Luca A. Crivelli.
Last updated 2016-08-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Fiscal federalism and income redistribution through healthcare financing: An empirical analysis for the Swiss cantons
CEPRA working paper, USI Università della Svizzera italiana View citations (2)
- Il modello d�impresa sociale �made in Switzerland�. Risultati di un�indagine esplorativa condotta su piano nazionale
Euricse Working Papers, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises)
- Does the Swiss School of Public Health exist?
International Journal of Public Health, 2015, 60, (8), 873-875 View citations (3)
- Swiss popular initiative for a single health insurer… once again!
Health Policy, 2015, 119, (7), 851-855 View citations (1)
- Statutory health insurance competition in Europe: A four-country comparison
Health Policy, 2013, 109, (3), 209-225 View citations (21)
- Swiss and Dutch “consumer-driven health care”: Ideal model or reality?
Health Policy, 2013, 109, (2), 105-112 View citations (1)
- Leadership and governance in seven developed health systems
Health Policy, 2012, 106, (1), 37-49 View citations (5)
- Drugs, sex, money and power: An HPV vaccine case study
Health Policy, 2009, 92, (2-3), 288-295 View citations (4)
- Master of Advanced Studies in Health Economics and Management (Net-MEGS)
International Journal of Public Health, 2007, 52, (1), 69-70
- Federalism and regional health care expenditures: an empirical analysis for the Swiss cantons
Health Economics, 2006, 15, (5), 535-541 View citations (52)
- Dimensione ottima degli ospedali in uno Stato federale
ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, 2001, 2001/5, (5) View citations (4)
- Patientenwanderungen in der EU: Modellierung und Implikationen für die Schweiz
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), 1996, 132, (III), 375-394
- Price Regulation of Drugs: Lessons from Germany
Journal of Regulatory Economics, 1996, 10, (3), 257-73 View citations (41)
- Genetic and environmental contributions to life satisfaction
Chapter 9 in Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Happiness and Quality of Life, 2016, pp 176-195 View citations (1)
- Happiness and health
Chapter 17 in Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Happiness and Quality of Life, 2016, pp 372-399 View citations (4)
- Federalism Versus Social Citizenship: Investigating the Preference for Equity in Health Care
Chapter 22 in Handbook on the Economics of Happiness, 2007 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.