Details about Sean Crockett
Access statistics for papers by Sean Crockett.
Last updated 2011-07-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Do Students Know Best? Choice, Classroom Time, and Academic Performance
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
- Does Classroom Time Matter? A Randomized Field Experiment of Hybrid and Traditional Lecture Formats in Economics
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (2)
- A Simple Decentralized Institution for Learning Competitive Equilibrium
Yale School of Management Working Papers, Yale School of Management View citations (2)
- Learning Competitive Equilibrium
GSIA Working Papers, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Mathematical Economics (2008)
- Exchange and Specialisation as a Discovery Process
Economic Journal, 2009, 119, (539), 1162-1188 View citations (22)
- Learning competitive equilibrium
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2008, 44, (7-8), 651-671 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (1899)
- Learning competitive equilibrium in laboratory exchange economies
Economic Theory, 2008, 34, (1), 157-180 View citations (7)
- Dissertation Abstract: Decision-Theoretic Models of Market Equilibration
Experimental Economics, 2005, 8, (2), 169-169
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.