Details about Emily T. Cremers
Access statistics for papers by Emily T. Cremers.
Last updated 2010-06-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Transfers, the terms of trade, and capital accumulation
Canadian Journal of Economics, 2009, 42, (4), 1599-1616 View citations (1)
- The transfer paradox in a one-sector overlapping generations model
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2008, 32, (6), 1995-2012 View citations (10)
- Dynamic efficiency in the two-sector overlapping generations model
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2006, 30, (11), 1915-1936 View citations (21)
- INTERGENERATIONAL WELFARE AND TRADE
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2005, 9, (5), 585-611 View citations (1)
- Promotions and the pattern of grocery shopping time
Journal of Applied Statistics, 2001, 28, (7), 801-819 View citations (2)
- Capital markets and dimension in neoclassical models of growth with trade
Journal of International Economics, 1997, 43, (1-2), 155-172 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.