Details about Gergely Csorba
Access statistics for papers by Gergely Csorba.
Last updated 2011-11-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Estimating the Lock-in Effects of Switching Costs from Firm-Level Data
IEHAS Discussion Papers, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences View citations (2)
- Separating the ex post effects of mergers: an analysis of structural changes on the Hungarian retail gasoline market
IEHAS Discussion Papers, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences View citations (6)
- Screening Contracts in the Presence of Positive Network Effects
IEHAS Discussion Papers, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences
Also in Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings, Econometric Society (2004)
See also Journal Article in International Journal of Industrial Organization (2008)
- Contracting with asymmetric information in the presence of positive network effects: Screening and divide-and-conquer techniques
Information Economics and Policy, 2008, 20, (1), 54-66
- Screening contracts in the presence of positive network effects
International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2008, 26, (1), 213-226 View citations (10)
See also Working Paper (2004)
- FUNCTIONAL DEGRADATION AND ASYMMETRIC NETWORK EFFECTS -super-*
Journal of Industrial Economics, 2006, 54, (2), 253-268 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.