Details about Ana Cuadros
Access statistics for papers by Ana Cuadros.
Last updated 2019-05-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Moving ideas across borders: Migrant inventors, patents and FDI
Working Papers, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia
- Migration and FDI: The role of job skills
Working Papers, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain)
- Foreign versus indigenous innovation and energy intensity: Further research across Chinese regions
Applied Energy, 2016, 162, (C), 1374-1384 View citations (9)
- Homeward bound FDI: Are migrants a bridge over troubled finance?
Economic Modelling, 2016, 58, (C), 454-465 View citations (4)
- Productivity Spillovers Through Foreign Transactions: The Role of Sector Composition and Local Conditions
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2014, 50, (S2), 75-88
Also in Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2014, 50, (2S), 75-88 (2014) View citations (1)
- Energy intensity and investment ownership across Chinese provinces
Energy Economics, 2013, 36, (C), 286-298 View citations (37)
- Inward FDI and growth: The role of macroeconomic and institutional environment
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2011, 33, (3), 481-496 View citations (55)
- EU Enlargement and Inward FDI
Review of Development Economics, 2008, 12, (3), 594-604 View citations (10)
- Does saving really matter for growth? Mexico (1970-2000)
Journal of International Development, 2004, 16, (2), 281-290 View citations (6)
- Openness and Growth: Re-Examining Foreign Direct Investment, Trade and Output Linkages in Latin America
Journal of Development Studies, 2004, 40, (4), 167-192 View citations (55)
- Foreign direct investment, exports and domestic performance in Mexico: a causality analysis
Economics Letters, 2002, 77, (3), 371-376 View citations (35)
- Exportaciones y crecimiento económico: Un análisis de causalidad para México
Estudios Económicos, 2000, 15, (1), 37-64 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.