Details about Thomas J. Cunningham
Access statistics for papers by Thomas J. Cunningham.
Last updated 2018-05-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The predictive power of the Senior Loan Officer Survey: do lending officers know anything special?
FRB Atlanta Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta View citations (19)
- The behavior of real rates of interest in a small, opening economy
FRB Atlanta Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Money and interest rates: the effects of temporal aggregation and data revisions
Research Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of New York View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economics and Business (1992)
- What's the surprise in money supply announcements?
FRB Atlanta Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta View citations (1)
- Disasters, income, and wealth
EconSouth, 2006, 8, (Q 1)
- Risk and uncertainty
EconSouth, 2003, 5, (Q2), 1
- Fed’s regional structure provides unique insight into the economy
EconSouth, 2000, 2, (Q2), 1
- New drilling technology
Economic Review, 1998, 83, (Q 2), 30-38
- Building the capital of the new South: a review of Atlanta Rising
Regional Update, 1997, (Apr), 3-5
- The Southeast's economy claims its Olympic prize
Regional Update, 1996, (Jul), 8
- Structural booms: why the South grows
Economic Review, 1995, 80, (May), 1-10
- Review essay on Structural Slumps: the Modern Equilibrium Theory of Unemployment, Interest, and Assets by Edmund S. Phelps, 1994
Economic Review, 1994, 79, (Nov), 30-33 View citations (8)
- Review essay on Capital Ideas: The Improbable Origins of Modern Wall Street by Peter L. Bernstein
Economic Review, 1993, (May), 47-51
- Southeastern state government employment varied since recession
Regional Update, 1993, (Jun), 4-5
- Money and interest rates: The effects of temporal aggregation and data revisions
Journal of Economics and Business, 1992, 44, (1), 19-30 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (1989)
- Some Real Evidence on the Real Bills Doctrine versus the Quantity Theory
Economic Inquiry, 1992, 30, (2), 371-83 View citations (6)
- A liberal discussion of financial liberalization
Economic Review, 1991, (Nov), 1-8
- Recent views of viewing the real rate of interest
Economic Review, 1990, (Jul), 28-37
- The Gold Standard and the International Monetary Standard, 1900â€“1939. By Ian M. Drummond. London: MacMillan Education Ltd., 1987. Pp. 71. $8.50. - The Netherlands and the Gold Standard, 1931â€“1936: A Study in Policy Formation and Policy. Edited by Richard T. Griffiths. Amsterdam: NEHA, 1987. Pp. xvi, 214
The Journal of Economic History, 1989, 49, (1), 215-217
- The federal budget deficit and the social security surplus
Economic Review, 1989, (Mar), 2-13
- Observations about liquidity effects: the difficulties of exploring a simple idea
Economic Review, 1987, (Sep), 14-22
- Growing out of Deficits: Debt Dynamics in a Disequilibrium Model
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, 1986, 9, (2), 297-306
- Projecting federal deficits and the impact of the Gramm-Rudman-Hollings budget cuts
Economic Review, 1986, (May), 19-24
- The long-run outcome of a permanent deficit
Economic Review, 1986, (May), 25-33
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.