Details about Lori J Curtis
Access statistics for papers by Lori J Curtis.
Last updated 2011-05-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Economic Mobility, Family Background, and the Well-Being of Children in the United States and Canada
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (8)
- Health Status of On and Off-reserve Aboriginal Peoples: Analysis of the Aboriginal Peoples Survey
Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers, McMaster University View citations (3)
- Health-Care Utilization in Canada: 25 Years of Evidence
Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers, McMaster University View citations (1)
- Child Poverty in Canada
Department of Economics Working Papers, McMaster University View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Review of Income and Wealth (2006)
- Child Health and Family Socioeconomic Status in the Canadian National Longitudinal Survey of Children and Youth
Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers, McMaster University View citations (1)
- The Role of Permanent Income and Family Structure in the Determination of Child Health in the Ontario Child Health Study
Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers, McMaster University View citations (12)
- Implications of the Introduction of the Goods and Services Tax for Families in Canada
Canadian Public Policy, 2010, 36, (4), 503-520
- Health Care Utilization in Canada: Twenty-five Years of Evidence
Canadian Public Policy, 2008, 34, (1), 65-88 View citations (2)
- CHILD POVERTY IN CANADA
Review of Income and Wealth, 2006, 52, (2), 237-260 View citations (8)
See also Working Paper (2003)
- Child well-being and neighbourhood quality: evidence from the Canadian National Longitudinal Survey of Children and Youth
Social Science & Medicine, 2004, 58, (10), 1917-1927 View citations (16)
- Social transfers and the health status of mothers in Norway and Canada
Social Science & Medicine, 2004, 58, (12), 2499-2507 View citations (8)
- All in the Family: A Simultaneous Model of Parenting Style and Child Conduct
American Economic Review, 2002, 92, (2), 368-372 View citations (40)
- Lone Motherhood and Health Status
Canadian Public Policy, 2001, 27, (3), 335-356 View citations (2)
- The role of permanent income and family structure in the determination of child health in Canada
Health Economics, 2001, 10, (4), 287-302 View citations (14)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.