Details about Marie Daumal
Access statistics for papers by Marie Daumal.
Last updated 2018-10-31. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Impact of International Trade Flows on the Growth of Brazilian States
Working Papers, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation) View citations (2)
- The impact of trade openness on regional inequality: the cases of India and Brazil
Working Papers, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation) View citations (7)
See also Journal Article in The International Trade Journal (2013)
- Border Effects of Brazilian States
Working Papers, CEPII research center View citations (14)
See also Journal Article in Papers in Regional Science (2010)
- The Impact of Trade Openness on Regional Inequality: The Cases of India and Brazil
The International Trade Journal, 2013, 27, (3), 243-280 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- Trade openness and regional income spillovers in Brazil: A spatial econometric approach
Papers in Regional Science, 2013, 92, (1), 197-215 View citations (8)
- The Impact of International Trade Flows on Economic Growth in Brazilian States
Review of Economics and Institutions, 2011, 2, (1) View citations (2)
- Measure and determinants of border effects of Brazilian states
Papers in Regional Science, 2010, 89, (4), 735-758 View citations (14)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- Federalism, separatism and international trade
European Journal of Political Economy, 2008, 24, (3), 675-687 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.