Details about Tuhin Kumar Das
Access statistics for papers by Tuhin Kumar Das.
Last updated 2020-02-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Impact of riverbank erosion: A case study
- Management of wetlands of non-prominence from the perspective of benefit-degradation relation
Conference Papers, International Water Management Institute
- Working capital in an input-output model
Other publications TiSEM, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management
- Are 'complementary and alternative medicines' alternative to conventional medical system? An economic evaluation
Applied Economics Letters, 2007, 14, (9), 697-700 View citations (1)
- Monopolistic competitive market in religion: a case study of Hindu temples
Applied Economics Letters, 2007, 15, (1), 69-72
- Sustainability of decentralized woodfuel-based power plant: an experience in India
Energy, 2004, 29, (1), 155-166 View citations (15)
- A Study on the Indian Information Sector: An Experiment with Input-Output Techniques
Economic Systems Research, 2002, 14, (2), 107-129 View citations (12)
- Sustainability of marine fishing: a case study of West Bengal
Applied Economics Letters, 2000, 7, (11), 707-710
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.