Details about Monica Das
Access statistics for papers by Monica Das.
Last updated 2019-09-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- EXPORT STRUCTURE AND ECONOMIC PERFORMANCE IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES: EVIDENCE FROM NONPARAMETRIC METHODOLOGY
UNCTAD Blue Series Papers, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development View citations (4)
- NEW AND TRADITIONAL TRADE FLOWS AND THE ECONOMIC CRISIS
UNCTAD Blue Series Papers, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
- INSTITUTION AND DEVELOPMENT REVISITED: A NONPARAMETRIC APPROACH
UNCTAD Blue Series Papers, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development View citations (1)
Also in IHEID Working Papers, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies (2008) View citations (1)
- BUILDING TRADE-RELATING INSTITUTIONS AND WTO ACCESSION
UNCTAD Blue Series Papers, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development View citations (3)
- Foreign direct investment, joint ventures and export
E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics., 2012, 3, (5), 0179-0189
- Trade, Environment, and Welfare in a Model of Monopolistic Competition
Eastern Economic Journal, 2012, 38, (1), 37-56
- The J-Curve for the relationship between Pollution Abatement Expenditure and Income per capita: A New Empirical Investigation from US Regional Data
Applied Econometrics and International Development, 2011, 11, (2)
- Distribution neutral abatement policy in a model of trade and environment*
Environment and Development Economics, 2009, 14, (4), 457-472
- HEALTH CARE IN THE UNITED STATES: WHY IS SUPPLY SO PRICE INSENSITIVE?
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2009, 27, (4), 462-474
- Does the Minimum Wage Cause Inefficient Rationing?
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2007, 7, (1), 1-42 View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.