Details about Joan Daouli
Access statistics for papers by Joan Daouli.
Last updated 2019-04-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The ins and outs of Greek unemployment in the Great Depression
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- The determinants of body mass in Greece: Evidence from the National Health Survey
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- The wage curve before and during the Greek economic crisis
Empirical Economics, 2017, 52, (1), 59-77 View citations (8)
- The 2011 Industrial Relations Reform and Nominal Wage Adjustments in Greece
Journal of Labor Research, 2016, 37, (4), 460-483 View citations (3)
- The Ins and Outs of Unemployment in the Current Greek Economic Crisis
South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, 2015, 13, (2), 177-196 View citations (7)
- The Market for Ph.D. Holders in Greece: Probit and Multinomial Logit Analysis of their Employment Status
South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, 2015, 13, (1), 47-74
- Obesity persistence and duration dependence: Evidence from a cohort of US adults (1985–2010)
Economics & Human Biology, 2014, 12, (C), 30-44 View citations (7)
- Firm-Level Collective Bargaining and Wages in G reece: A Quantile Decomposition Analysis
British Journal of Industrial Relations, 2013, 51, (1), 80-103 View citations (26)
- Mothers, fathers and daughters: Intergenerational transmission of education in Greece
Economics of Education Review, 2010, 29, (1), 83-93 View citations (44)
- Sibling-sex composition and its effects on fertility and labor supply of Greek mothers
Economics Letters, 2009, 102, (3), 189-191 View citations (15)
- Participation of Greek Married Women in Full-Time Paid Employment
South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, 2004, 2, (2), 19-33 View citations (2)
- Regional social accounting matrices for structural policy analysis in lagging EU
European Review of Agricultural Economics, 2004, 31, (2), 149-178 View citations (9)
- Rents, Interest Rates and Real Agricultural Land Prices: An Application to a Greek Province
European Review of Agricultural Economics, 1992, 19, (4), 417-25 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.