Details about Kannika Damrongplasit
Access statistics for papers by Kannika Damrongplasit.
Last updated 2022-01-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Payment mechanism and hospital admission: New evidence from Thailand healthcare reform
Social Science & Medicine, 2021, 291, (C)
- Billing system and health care utilization: Evidence from Thailand
Journal of Health Economics, 2020, 73, (C) View citations (1)
- Health status and labour market outcome: Empirical evidence from Australia
Pacific Economic Review, 2019, 24, (2), 269-292 View citations (4)
- Healthcare utilization, bypass, and multiple visits: the case of Bhutan
International Journal of Health Economics and Management, 2017, 17, (1), 51-81 View citations (3)
- Funding, Coverage, and Access Under Thailand’s Universal Health Insurance Program: An Update After Ten Years
Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, 2015, 13, (2), 157-166 View citations (6)
- Expanding health insurance to increase health care utilization: Will it have different effects in rural vs. urban areas?
Health Policy, 2011, 100, (2-3), 273-281 View citations (8)
Also in Health Policy, 2011, 100, (2), 273-281 (2011) View citations (8)
- Decriminalization and Marijuana Smoking Prevalence: Evidence From Australia
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, 2010, 28, (3), 344-356 View citations (15)
- DECRIMINALIZATION POLICY AND MARIJUANA SMOKING PREVALENCE: A LOOK AT THE LITERATURE
The Singapore Economic Review (SER), 2009, 54, (04), 621-644 View citations (3)
- EVALUATION OF MALAYSIAN CAPITAL CONTROLS IN THE SHORT, MEDIUM, AND LONG RUNS
The Singapore Economic Review (SER), 2009, 54, (02), 233-247
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.