Details about Na Dai
Access statistics for papers by Na Dai.
Last updated 2014-05-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Financial Contracts in PIPE Offerings: The Role of Expert Placement Agents
Knut Wicksell Working Paper Series, Lund University, Knut Wicksell Centre for Financial Studies View citations (2)
- SEC enforcement in the PIPE market: Actions and consequences
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2014, 42, (C), 213-231 View citations (4)
- Cross-border venture capital investments in Asia: Selection and exit performance
Journal of Business Venturing, 2012, 27, (6), 666-684 View citations (47)
- Diversification in the hedge fund industry
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2012, 18, (1), 166-178 View citations (6)
- Regulatory induced performance persistence: Evidence from hedge funds
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2012, 18, (5), 1005-1022 View citations (7)
- Fund size, limited attention and valuation of venture capital backed firms
Journal of Empirical Finance, 2011, 18, (1), 2-15 View citations (38)
- Monitoring via staging: Evidence from Private investments in public equity
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2011, 35, (12), 3417-3431 View citations (5)
- A Law and Finance Analysis of Hedge Funds
Financial Management, 2010, 39, (3), 997-1026 View citations (6)
- Local bias in venture capital investments
Journal of Empirical Finance, 2010, 17, (3), 362-380 View citations (81)
- The Quality and Price of Investment Banks’ Service: Evidence from the PIPE Market
Financial Management, 2010, 39, (2), 585-612 View citations (7)
- The choice of equity selling mechanisms: PIPEs versus SEOs
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2010, 16, (1), 104-119 View citations (28)
- Does investor identity matter? An empirical examination of investments by venture capital funds and hedge funds in PIPEs
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2007, 13, (4), 538-563 View citations (35)
- Hedge Fund Structure, Regulation, and Performance around the World
OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.