Details about Samarjit Das
Access statistics for papers by Samarjit Das.
Last updated 2013-05-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Panel Unit Root Tests under Cross- sectional Dependence
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings, Econometric Society View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in Statistica Neerlandica (2005)
- Testing Proportionality in Duration Models with Respect to Continuous Covariates
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge View citations (9)
- Absolute Convergence Under Cross-sectional Dependence: Theory and Evidence
Journal of Economics and Econometrics, 2012, 55, (3), 46-77
- Is the relative risk aversion parameter constant over time? A multi-country study
Empirical Economics, 2010, 38, (3), 605-617 View citations (6)
- Regional convergence of growth, inequality and poverty in India--An empirical study
Economic Modelling, 2010, 27, (5), 1054-1060 View citations (2)
- Price convergence across regions in India
Empirical Economics, 2008, 34, (2), 299-313 View citations (18)
- TESTING FOR UNIT ROOTS IN PANELS WITH A FACTOR STRUCTURE
Econometric Theory, 2008, 24, (1), 88-108 View citations (31)
- Panel unit root tests under cross‐sectional dependence
Statistica Neerlandica, 2005, 59, (4), 414-433 View citations (195)
See also Working Paper (2004)
- Modelling money, price and output in India: a vector autoregressive and moving average (VARMA) approach
Applied Economics, 2003, 35, (10), 1219-1225 View citations (6)
- Modeling Money Demand in India: Testing Weak, Strong & Super Exogeneity
Indian Economic Review, 2000, 35, (1), 1-19 View citations (10)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.