Details about Ashlesha Datar
Access statistics for papers by Ashlesha Datar.
Last updated 2015-09-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Heterogeneity in Place Effects on Health: The Case of Time Preferences and Adolescent Obesity
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- Mortality Risks, Health Endowments, and Parental Investments in Infancy: Evidence from Rural India
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (5)
- Maternal work and children's diet, activity, and obesity
Social Science & Medicine, 2014, 107, (C), 196-204 View citations (15)
- The impact of natural disasters on child health and investments in rural India
Social Science & Medicine, 2013, 76, (C), 83-91 View citations (21)
- Junk Food in Schools and Childhood Obesity
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 2012, 31, (2), 312-337 View citations (6)
- Endowments and parental investments in infancy and early childhood
Demography, 2010, 47, (1), 145-162 View citations (75)
- Do reductions in class size "crowd out" parental investment in education?
Economics of Education Review, 2008, 27, (6), 712-723 View citations (23)
- The response of household parental investment to child endowments
Review of Economics of the Household, 2008, 6, (3), 223-242 View citations (5)
- Does delaying kindergarten entrance give children a head start?
Economics of Education Review, 2006, 25, (1), 43-62 View citations (138)
- The impact of kindergarten entrance age policies on the childcare needs of families
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 2006, 25, (1), 129-153 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.