Details about Aruna Kumar Dash
Access statistics for papers by Aruna Kumar Dash.
Last updated 2022-07-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Connecting the Carbon Ecological Footprint, Economic Globalization, Population Density, Financial Sector Development, and Economic Growth of Five South Asian Countries
Energy RESEARCH LETTERS, 2022, 3, (2), 1-6 View citations (1)
- DOES EXCHANGE RATE VOLATILITY AFFECT TOURIST ARRIVAL IN INDIA: A QUANTILE REGRESSION APPROACH
Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, 2020, 20, (2), 65-78
- Does the Indian Financial Market Nosedive because of the COVID-19 Outbreak, in Comparison to after Demonetisation and the GST?
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2020, 56, (10), 2162-2180 View citations (37)
- CRUDE OIL IMPORT ELASTICITY OF DEMAND IN INDIA: AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS 1987-2016
Applied Econometrics and International Development, 2019, 19, (2), 125-136
- Testing of the Seasonal Unit Root Hypothesis in the Price Indices of Agricultural Commodities in India
Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, 2017, 14, (2)
Also in Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, 2017, 14, (2), 63-81 (2017)
- Supply Response of Milk Production: Analysis and Implications for BRIC Countries
Applied Econometrics and International Development, 2016, 16, (1)
- Testing the mean reversion in prices of agricultural commodities in India
Economics Bulletin, 2015, 35, (3), 1928-1940
- Bilateral J-Curve between India and Her Trading Partners: A Quantitative Perspective
Economic Analysis and Policy, 2013, 43, (3), 318-338 View citations (10)
- Exchange Rate Pass-through
South Asia Economic Journal, 2011, 12, (1), 1-23 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.