Details about Samuel Da-Rocha Lopes
|Workplace:||European Banking Authority (EBA), European Union, (more information at EDIRC)|
School of Business and Economics, Universidade Nova de Lisboa (Nova University of Lisbon), (more information at EDIRC)
Centre for Labour Market and Social Research (CLS), School of Economics and Management, Institut for Økonomi (Department of Economics and Business), Aarhus Universitet (University of Aarhus), (more information at EDIRC)
Banco de Portugal (Central Bank of Portugal), (more information at EDIRC)
Unidade de Investigação em Desenvolvimento Empresarial (UNIDE) (Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL)), Business School, ISCTE - Instituto Universitário de Lisboa (ISCTE-IUL) (Lisbon University Institute), (more information at EDIRC)
Access statistics for papers by Samuel Da-Rocha Lopes.
Last updated 2020-05-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Sharing the Pain? Credit Supply and Real Effects of Bank Bail-ins
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (7)
- Interbank Liquidity Crunch and the Firm Credit Crunch: Evidence from the 2007-2009 Crisis
Working Papers, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics View citations (17)
Also in Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra (2013) View citations (17)
See also Journal Article in Review of Financial Studies (2014)
- Interbank Liquidity Crunch and the Firm Credit Crunch: Evidence from the 2007--2009 Crisis
Review of Financial Studies, 2014, 27, (1), 347-372 View citations (191)
Also in EconStor Open Access Articles, 2014, 347-372 (2014)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- The Role of Financial, Macroeconomic, and Non-financial Information in Bank Loan Default Timing Prediction
European Accounting Review, 2013, 22, (4), 739-763 View citations (2)
- Accounting and non-accounting determinants of default: An analysis of privately-held firms
Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, 2010, 29, (6), 517-532 View citations (5)
- The effectiveness of the auditor's going-concern evaluation as an external governance mechanism: Evidence from loan defaults
The International Journal of Accounting, 2009, 44, (3), 239-255 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.