Details about Soumyendra Kishore Datta
Access statistics for papers by Soumyendra Kishore Datta.
Last updated 2020-01-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Female Participation in NREGA Programme: a Comparative Study of Two Backward Districts in West Bengal, India
The Indian Journal of Labour Economics, 2019, 62, (3), 499-515
- Determinants of NREGS participation and perceived livelihood benefits: a comparative analysis of two backward districts of West Bengal in India
International Journal of Economics and Business Research, 2018, 16, (1), 63-79
- A Study of Co-variation and Convergence of Alternative Measures of Sustainability on the Basis of Panel Data
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2016, 125, (2), 377-396
- Analysis of child deprivation in India: Focus on health and educational perspectives
Economic Analysis and Policy, 2016, 50, (C), 120-130
- Determinants of NREGA employment and its distribution across space and time: an inter-district analysis of West Bengal in India
International Journal of Economics and Business Research, 2016, 12, (3), 249-269
- Female entrepreneurs in the Indian informal service sector: a study based on Leibenstein's approach
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, 2015, 26, (2), 171-190
- Revisiting the link between socio-economic development and environmental status indicators—focus on panel data
Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, 2015, 17, (3), 567-586 View citations (1)
- Rural Poverty and Female Job Participation: A Case Study of Two Districts in West Bengal
Bangladesh Development Studies, 2015, 38, (01), 55-76
- Participatory job demand and efficiency of performance of NREGS in rural asset creation: An analysis in the context of West Bengal, India
Economic Analysis and Policy, 2014, 44, (1), 74-84 View citations (1)
- An enquiry into the existence of environmental Kuznets curve and issue of convergence related to CO 2 emission - a panel data analysis
International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, 2013, 13, (1), 64-84 View citations (2)
- Womenâ€™s Entrepreneurial Abilities: A Study in the Indian Informal Service Sector
Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Emerging Economies, 2013, 22, (2), 223-243 View citations (1)
- Threatened access, risk of eviction and forest degradation: case study of sustainability problem in a remote rural region in India
Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, 2012, 14, (2), 153-165 View citations (1)
- Male Female Quality Differential in Informal Service Sector: A State Level Study from India
Indian Economic Review, 2011, 46, (1), 153-176
- Productivity, Separability and Deprivation
SpringerBriefs in Economics, Springer
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.