Details about Man Dang
Access statistics for papers by Man Dang.
Last updated 2021-09-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Dividend Policy and the COVID-19 Crisis
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- COVID-19 and the march 2020 stock market crash. Evidence from S&P1500
Finance Research Letters, 2021, 38, (C) View citations (25)
- Does earnings management matter for firm leverage? An international analysis
Asia-Pacific Journal of Accounting & Economics, 2021, 28, (4), 482-506 View citations (1)
- Global policy uncertainty and cross-border acquisitions
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2021, 80, (C), 224-235
- Institutional ownership and commonality in liquidity
Research in International Business and Finance, 2021, 57, (C)
- Policy uncertainty and seasoned equity offerings methods
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2021, 77, (C)
- Media coverage and stock price synchronicity
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2020, 67, (C) View citations (3)
- Does managerial ability matter for the choice of seasoned equity offerings?
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 2019, 47, (C), 442-460 View citations (2)
- Cross-country determinants of ownership choices in cross-border acquisitions: Evidence from emerging markets
Journal of Multinational Financial Management, 2018, 44, (C), 14-35 View citations (1)
- Target corporate governance, acquirers' location choices, and partial acquisitions
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2018, 50, (C), 82-104 View citations (5)
- Target CEO age, ownership decisions, and takeover outcomes
Research in International Business and Finance, 2017, 42, (C), 769-783 View citations (3)
- Partial-control versus full-control acquisitions: Does target corporate governance matter? Evidence from eight East and Southeast Asian countries
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2016, 40, (PB), 251-265 View citations (10)
- Test of the Strategic Market-Entry Hypothesis: Evidence from Corporate Governance in Vietnam
Chapter 1 in Recent Developments in Vietnamese Business and Finance, 2021, pp 3-26
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.