Details about James Temitope Dada
Access statistics for papers by James Temitope Dada.
Last updated 2021-11-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Foreign direct investment and poverty reduction in sub-Saharan Africa: does environmental degradation matter?
Future Business Journal, 2021, 7, (1), 1-10
- The moderating effect of foreign direct investment on environmental degradation-poverty reduction nexus: evidence from sub-Saharan African countries
Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, 2021, 23, (11), 15764-15784
- Access to Finance, Indigenous Technology and Food Security in Nigeria: Case Study of Ondo Central Senatorial District
Economics and Culture, 2020, 17, (2), 75-87
- ECONOMIC GROWTH AND POVERTY REDUCTION IN NIGERIA: THE ROLE OF INSTITUTIONS
Ilorin Journal of Economic Policy, 2020, 7, (7), 1-15 View citations (4)
- Productivity Bias Hypothesis: New Evidence from Parallel Market Exchange Rate
Economics, 2020, 8, (1), 31-40
- How important is oil revenue in Nigerian growth process? Evidence from a threshold regression
International Journal of Sustainable Economy, 2019, 11, (4), 364-377 View citations (1)
- Financial Deregulation and Economic Growth in Nigeria: Evidence from Error Correction Model
Romanian Economic Journal, 2018, 21, (69), 2-13
- Monetary Policy Shocks and Industrial Output in Nigeria: A Dynamic Effect
African Journal of Economic Review, 2018, 06, (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.