Details about Kathryn Dewenter
This author is deceased.
Access statistics for papers by Kathryn Dewenter.
Last updated 2020-02-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does financial market development stimulate savings? Evidence from emerging market stock markets
Research Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City View citations (6)
- Anatomy of a regulatory race to the top: Changes in delisting rules at Korea's two stock exchanges, 1999-2002
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2010, 16, (4), 456-468 View citations (2)
- Firm values and sovereign wealth fund investments
Journal of Financial Economics, 2010, 98, (2), 256-278 View citations (40)
- Can event study methods solve the currency exposure puzzle?
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2005, 13, (2), 119-144 View citations (10)
- The risk-sharing role of Japanese keiretsu business groups: evidence from restructuring in the 1990s
Japan and the World Economy, 2003, 15, (3), 261-274 View citations (5)
- Investment bank reputation and relaxed listing requirements: Evidence from infrastructure firm IPOs in Hong Kong
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2001, 9, (2), 101-117 View citations (6)
- State-Owned and Privately Owned Firms: An Empirical Analysis of Profitability, Leverage, and Labor Intensity
American Economic Review, 2001, 91, (1), 320-334 View citations (225)
- Visibility versus Complexity in Business Groups: Evidence from Japanese Keiretsu
The Journal of Business, 2001, 74, (1), 79-100 View citations (24)
- DOES FINANCIAL MARKET DEVELOPMENT STIMULATE SAVINGS? EVIDENCE FROM EMERGING STOCK MARKETS
Contemporary Economic Policy, 1999, 17, (3), 370-380 View citations (5)
- An International Comparison of Banks' Equity Returns
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 1998, 30, (3), 472-92 View citations (11)
Also in Proceedings, 1998, (aug), 472-499 (1998) View citations (11)
- Public Offerings of State-Owned and Privately-Owned Enterprises: An International Comparison
Journal of Finance, 1997, 52, (4), 1659-79 View citations (65)
- Are Intra-Industry Investment Patterns Consistent with Cost Disadvantages to Cross-Border Investing? Evidence from the U.S. Chemical Industry
Journal of International Business Studies, 1995, 26, (4), 843-857 View citations (1)
- Do Exchange Rate Changes Drive Foreign Direct Investment?
The Journal of Business, 1995, 68, (3), 405-33 View citations (53)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.