Details about Solomon Y. Deku
Access statistics for papers by Solomon Y. Deku.
Last updated 2022-08-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books Chapters
- Non-Standard Errors
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers), HAL
Also in Working Papers, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, Universität Innsbruck (2021) View citations (1)
Post-Print, HAL (2021)
Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz (2021) View citations (1)
- Do reputable issuers provide better-quality securitizations?
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (1)
- Access to Consumer Credit in the UK
Working Papers, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in The European Journal of Finance (2016)
- Bank reputation and securitization quality: European evidence
Finance Research Letters, 2022, 46, (PB)
- Ethnic minorities’ access to mortgages in the UK: The undesirable impact of the Great Financial Crisis
Finance Research Letters, 2022, 45, (C)
- Do investors value frequent issuers in securitization?
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2021, 57, (4), 1247-1282 View citations (1)
- The predictive strength of MBS yield spreads during asset bubbles
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2021, 56, (1), 111-142
- Securitization, bank behaviour and financial stability: A systematic review of the recent empirical literature
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2019, 61, (C), 245-254 View citations (11)
- Access to consumer credit in the UK
The European Journal of Finance, 2016, 22, (10), 941-964 View citations (15)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Securitization: Past, Present and Future
Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions, Palgrave Macmillan View citations (3)
- A Historical and Regional Overview of Securitization
- Concluding Remarks
- Effects of Securitization on Banks and the Financial System
- Mechanics of Securitization
- Securitization Structures
- The Role of Securitization in the 2007–2009 Crisis
- Valuation of ABS Under Asymmetric Information
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.