Details about Erwin Dekker
Access statistics for papers by Erwin Dekker.
Last updated 2020-09-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books Chapters
- On emancipators, engineers, and students: The appropriate attitude of the economist
The Review of Austrian Economics, 2020, 33, (1), 55-68
- Karl Sigmund, Exact Thinking in Demented Times: The Vienna Circle and the Epic Quest for the Foundations of Science
The Review of Austrian Economics, 2019, 32, (3), 269-275
- Two types of ecological rationality: or how to best combine psychology and economics
Journal of Economic Methodology, 2019, 26, (4), 291-306
- M. Bianchi’s and R. Patalano’s: Storytelling and Choice
Journal of Cultural Economics, 2018, 42, (3), 521-523
- Schumpeter: Theorist of the avant-garde
The Review of Austrian Economics, 2018, 31, (2), 177-194
- The virtues of the market: Wilhelm Röpke as a cultural economist: Comments on the book by Patricia Commun and Stefan Kolev (eds.)
ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, 2018, 69, (1), 496-499
- Exemplary Goods: The Product as Economic Variable
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften, 2016, 136, (3), 237-255
- Review of Jonathan B. Wight, "Ethics in Economics: An Introduction to Moral Frameworks", Stanford, CA, Stanford Economics and Finance, 2015, pp. xvii + 276
History of Economic Ideas, 2016, 24, (1), 178-180
- Two approaches to study the value of art and culture, and the emergence of a third
Journal of Cultural Economics, 2015, 39, (4), 309-326 View citations (3)
- The Viennese Students of Civilization
Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press View citations (5)
Also in Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press (2016) View citations (5)
- A View from Europe: Austrian Economics, Civil Society, and PPE
A chapter in Assessing Austrian Economics, 2019, vol. 24, pp 69-79
- Lachmann and Shackle: On the Joint Production of Interpretation Instruments
A chapter in Including a Symposium on Ludwig Lachmann, 2019, vol. 37B, pp 25-42
- The Moral Scholar and the A-Moral Scientist: The Responsibility of the Social Scientist in Austrian Economics before and after the Migration
A chapter in Research in the History of Economic Thought and Methodology, 2016, vol. 34A, pp 45-71
- From Austria to Australia: Mark Blaug and cultural economics
Chapter 16 in Mark Blaug: Rebel with Many Causes, 2013, pp 225-244
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.