Details about Ziliang Deng
Access statistics for papers by Ziliang Deng.
Last updated 2017-08-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- How Does the Productivity of Foreign Direct Investment Spill over to Local Firms in Chinese Manufacturing?
Discussion Papers, University of Nottingham, GEP View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies (2009)
- Quantifying Foreign Direct Investment Productivity Spillovers: A Computable General Equilibrium Framework for China
Discussion Papers, University of Nottingham, GEP
- Polarizing Effects of Early Exporting on Exit
Management International Review, 2017, 57, (2), 243-275 View citations (3)
- Early-mover advantages at cross-border business-to-business e-commerce portals
Journal of Business Research, 2016, 69, (12), 6002-6011 View citations (13)
- Financial underdevelopment, distorted lending and export market survival
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, 2014, 23, (5), 600-625
- Innovation and survival of exporters: A contingency perspective
International Business Review, 2014, 23, (2), 396-406 View citations (11)
- Ownership concentration and product innovation in Chinese private SMEs
Asia Pacific Journal of Management, 2013, 30, (3), 717-734 View citations (18)
- Quantifying Foreign Direct Investment Productivity Spillovers in China: A Computable General Equilibrium Model
Asian Economic Journal, 2013, 27, (4), 369-389
- Reconceptualizing the spillover effects of foreign direct investment: A process-dependent approach
International Business Review, 2012, 21, (3), 452-464 View citations (14)
- Trading market access for technology? Tax incentives, foreign direct investment and productivity spillovers in China
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2012, 34, (5), 675-690 View citations (2)
- Efficiency Spillovers of Foreign Direct Investment in the Chinese Banking System
Global Economic Review, 2011, 40, (2), 179-191 View citations (3)
- How does the productivity of foreign direct investment spill over to local firms in Chinese manufacturing?
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, 2009, 7, (2), 183-197 View citations (14)
See also Working Paper (2009)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.