Details about ManasI Deshpande
Access statistics for papers by ManasI Deshpande.
Last updated 2019-08-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does Welfare Prevent Crime? The Criminal Justice Outcomes of Youth Removed From SSI
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (7)
- Beyond Health: Non-Health Risk and the Value of Disability Insurance
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (2)
- How Sticky is Retirement Behavior in the U.S.? Responses to Changes in the Full Retirement Age
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (9)
- Disability and Distress: The Effect of Disability Programs on Financial Outcomes
Working Papers, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group View citations (3)
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2019) View citations (4)
- Who Is Screened Out? Application Costs and the Targeting of Disability Programs
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (53)
- Does Welfare Inhibit Success? The Long-Term Effects of Removing Low-Income Youth from the Disability Rolls
American Economic Review, 2016, 106, (11), 3300-3330 View citations (47)
- The Effect of Disability Payments on Household Earnings and Income: Evidence from the SSI Children's Program
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2016, 98, (4), 638-654 View citations (18)
- Comment on "On the Economics of Climate Policy": Is Climate Change Mitigation the Ultimate Arbitrage Opportunity?
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2011, 10, (2), 1-13 View citations (4)
- A note on the comparison between simple random sampling with and without replacement
Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, 1980, 27, (1), 277-279
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.