Details about Nathan Deutscher
Access statistics for papers by Nathan Deutscher.
Last updated 2021-10-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Measuring Intergenerational Income Mobility: A Synthesis of Approaches
Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago View citations (1)
Also in SocArXiv, Center for Open Science (2021) View citations (3)
- The career effects of labour market conditions at entry
OECD Productivity Working Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (10)
- Wage Growth in Australia: Lessons from Longitudinal Microdata
RBA Annual Conference Papers, Reserve Bank of Australia View citations (6)
- Intergenerational mobility across Australia and the stability of regional estimates
Labour Economics, 2020, 66, (C) View citations (19)
- Place, Peers, and the Teenage Years: Long-Run Neighborhood Effects in Australia
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, 2020, 12, (2), 220-49 View citations (13)
- WHAT DRIVES SECOND GENERATION SUCCESS? THE ROLES OF EDUCATION, CULTURE, AND CONTEXT
Economic Inquiry, 2020, 58, (4), 1707-1730 View citations (1)
- Baby Bonuses: Natural Experiments in Cash Transfers, Birth Timing and Child Outcomes
The Economic Record, 2018, 94, (304), 1-24 View citations (10)
- The Relationship between Immigration to Australia and the Labour Market Outcomes of Australian-Born Workers
The Economic Record, 2017, 93, (301), 255-276 View citations (16)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.