Details about Gianfranco De Simone
Access statistics for papers by Gianfranco De Simone.
Last updated 2017-06-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- "I wish I knew..." - Misperceived Ability, School Track Counseling Services and Performances in Upper Secondary Education
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (3)
- Brain Drain with FDI Gain? Factor Mobility between Eastern and Western Europe
Development Working Papers, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano View citations (1)
Also in UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES) (2008) View citations (1)
- Skilled Migration, FDI and Human Capital Investment
UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics, Universitá degli Studi di Milano View citations (24)
Also in Development Working Papers, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano (2007) View citations (23)
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2007) View citations (27)
- How Do Trade in Intermediates and Geographical Forces Interact in Determining the Localisation of Industries in Central Eastern European Countries?
Development Working Papers, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano
- Render unto primary the things which are primary's: Inherited and fresh learning divides in Italian lower secondary education
Economics of Education Review, 2013, 35, (C), 12-23 View citations (24)
- Outward Migration and Inward FDI: Factor Mobility between Eastern and Western Europe
Review of International Economics, 2012, 20, (3), 600-615 View citations (26)
- Trade in Parts and Components and the Industrial Geography of Central and Eastern European Countries
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), 2008, 144, (3), 428-457 View citations (10)
- Specialisation, localisation, and trade value in the wake of cross-border production sharing. The Central Eastern European Countries' case
International Review of Economics, 2007, 54, (1), 106-128 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.